FCA works with farmers, ranchers, and irrigation districts throughout the western United States to modernize their irrigation systems.
Depending on the water delivery system, FCA and its partners can provide a variety of services including:
- Comprehensive project development, financing, and implementation
- GIS and data collection and management services
- Water measurement and monitoring services
- Grant writing
- Financial assessments
- Financial reporting
- Capital planning and development
- Earned revenue strategies
- Renewable energy assessments
- Energy conservation assessments
- Project benefit analysis
- Communication strategy and implementation
- NEPA services
- Implementation Support
- Project management
- Owners representative services
FCA’s team includes irrigation district managers, strategic planners, communication experts, writers, engineers, data analysts, project developers, economists, and many others.
For more information about how FCA can support your irrigation modernization needs, please email Preston Brown or call 541.716.6085.